The safety of our customers and employees is of the utmost importance during this time. As such, we are taking the necessary precautions to protect you and your families as we work to meet your needs.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Freshly changed gloves and shoe covers between each customer meeting.
- The use of hand sanitizer both in the office, and our company vehicles.
- The use of N95 masks for employees who are interacting with customers.
- Practicing safe social distancing, and no handshakes.
- Sanitizing of ink pens and tablets before and after each customer experience.
We have moved many of our office functions to remote through the end of April and will be heeding the direction of state and federal government agencies for any additional direction in extending this time period. For the few who are in the office, we have a daily procedure of office sanitizing as well.
We realize this can be an uncertain time and we want to assure you we are taking the necessary precautions to protect you. But, more importantly, we want to check on one another because we care.
If there is anything at all we can do for you as our customer, vendor, professional acquaintance or friend during this time, please do not hesitate to let us know.